Increased speed, uncertainty, business complexity and new opportunities has put unprecedented challenges on practicing board members globally.
At Digoshen, an organisation with multi country Practicing Board Members, we are delighted to announce the start of our free fortnightly Digoshen Board Forum Webinars on current board topics for practicing board members.
Our ambition is to
- Ensure that participating board members stay on top of current business impacting board topics
- Inspire improved board leadership and balance the guidance and supervisions
- Facilitate the speed of sharing with an exprienced network and provide opportunity for support exchange.
Digoshen Board Forum Webinars schedule
Upcoming Digoshen Board Forum Webinars schedule, fortnightly Mondays 12-13 CET
Read more and for practicing board members sign up below;
- Sign up for March 30 – Boards and Virtual Working
- Sign up for April 14 – Boards Leadership in Uncertain times
- Sign up for April 27 – Boards for Short and Long term
and more to be announced.
The Digoshen Board Forum Webinars will be facilitated by Digoshen Impact Partners
Anne Mieke Eggenkamp
Blogpost originally posted at Digoshen blog