Monthly Archives: August 2018

Roadmap to AI Governance with Board Dir. Anastassia Lauterbach

 “The Internet has already disrupted about 20 percent of global economy, and AI will transform the rest. That means that 80 percent of the economy is getting transformed by Artificial Intelligence as we speak.”  —Anastassia Lauterbach We had the opportunity to interview Anastassia Lauterbach, who has served as Board Director

Read More…

Posted in digital leader, innovation, leadership